無頭像
Liulang123
註冊會員

帖子 409
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2123
發表於 2019-6-7 10:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"His mindset is for everybody to go out there and give what they have and live with the results," tight end Marcedes Lewis said. "He's instilled in us that we don't have to worry about expectations; that kind of thing will just take care of itself. I think that creates an environment which allows us to be able to just go out there and give it all we've got,Wholesale China Jerseys, and live with the results. And if it's good enough, it's good enough."
"I really believe in the process," Bradley said. "I think when you look ahead, you forget about enjoying the process. We want to compete,Wholesale Nike Shoes Cheap, have our guys go hard,Cheap Wholesale Shoes Online, get better at fundamentals and techniques, but also enjoy it. And when you look ahead, sometimes you miss those things.
And it might not yield immediate improvement on the field or in the standings, something Bradley can handle — at least for now.
"If we can get a guy to get to his highest level,Cheap Shoes Websites, then we win. That's how we define winning, that's how we talk about winning."
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — No doubt, the Jacksonville Jaguars want to win.

This one is going to be a complete renovation,David Robinson Jersey.
So you won't hear general manager Dave Caldwell, coach Gus Bradley or many of their players mention that ultimate goal. Instead, the main theme in Jacksonville is getting better. It's the team motto these days, a catch phrase that Bradley brought with him from Seattle and one he hopes will narrow each player's focus during what could be a lengthy rebuild.
The Jaguars are coming off the worst season in franchise history, a 2-14 debacle that got general manager Gene Smith and coach Mike Mularkey fired and started the franchise's third overhaul in the last five seasons.
They just don't want to focus on it,Allen Crabbe Jersey, talk about it or really even think about it.