標題: Seahawks Jersey Sale Cheap on Thursday night.
無頭像
Liulang123
註冊會員

帖子 409
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2122
發表於 2019-5-9 10:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Titans also had rookie center Brian Schwenke hurt his right ankle in the first half,Bill Lee Jersey, and he was replaced by veteran Chris Spencer. Damian Williams hurt his quadriceps was hurt on a punt return, and he also was using crutches when he returned to the sideline.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Titans quarterback Jake Locker says he was sick of leaving games with injuries, so he stuck around one play for one more play after hurting his right foot against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced Locker and threw for 264 yards and two touchdowns. He also ran for a 4-yard TD, but Fitzpatrick was stripped of the ball in the fourth quarter by Will Blackmon who ran it back 21 yards for a TD.
Jaguars receiver Stephen Burton also suffered a head injury announced in the fourth quarter.
Locker will have more tests Monday to determine the extent of his injured foot that had him on crutches and wearing a walking boot. The Titans (4-5) host Indianapolis (6-3) on Thursday night,Patriots Super Bowl 53 Jersey.
"That's not CJ's fault,Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale," Locker said. "I wasn't able to get to him. I just kind of got to the point I was tired of having to come off the field because I was hurt. I wanted to give it a chance and just wasn't able to push off like I wanted to."
Now Locker has to wait and see if his season is over,Scarpe Air Force Just Do It.
The Jaguars recovered and went on to win their first game this season 29-27.
"I can't imagine in four days he'd able to play as sore as he was," Munchak said of Locker.

"You hope and pray that it's not and just hope for the best," Locker said.
Locker ran an option play in the second quarter Sunday and was hit by Jaguars linebacker Russell Allen,Atlanta Falcons Jerseys For Sale. Locker said he wasn't sure if he caught his foot or someone landed on him,Authentic Basketball Jerseys Cheap. But Locker limped back to the huddle and turned the ball over on the next play when he was so hobbled he couldn't hand off cleanly to Chris Johnson.
Coach Mike Munchak noted that turnover cost the Titans at least a chance at a field goal. He said they thought Locker was shaking it off and didn't realize how hurt the quarterback was until the next play.
Locker initially sprained his right hip and knee Sept. 29 against the Jets, costing him two games. He also missed five games last season with an injured non-throwing shoulder. He returned to the sideline by the start of the fourth quarter wearing street clothes.