無頭像
Liulang123
註冊會員

帖子 409
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2123
發表於 2019-4-15 04:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police say several people were killed and others wounded when at least one gunman opened fire inside the Navy Yard.
"Unfortunately,Air Max Clearance Sale, it's not the first time," Morgan said. "It kind of happened in 9/11 ... she was at the Pentagon. It happened to me when I was at Virginia Tech,Cheap Shoes Website, the shooting down there. I'm kind of all too familiar with it."
ASHBURN,Scarpe Adidas Italia, Va. (AP) — Washington Redskins receiver Joshua Morgan was standing at his locker checking his cellphone. He said he had already tried "30 times" to reach his mother,Michael Irvin Jersey, who works on the same floor where a gunman opened fire Monday morning at the Washington Navy Yard.
Morgan is a D.C. native who played at Virginia Tech from 2004-07. His mother works for the Department of Defense. He said his godmother works in an adjacent building at the Navy Yard and that she, too,Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping, was unharmed.
The good news came a few minutes later,David Robinson Jersey, when a cousin tweeted that Lawanda Ware-Brown was OK. A Redskins official showed the tweet to Morgan, who verified the account as belonging to his cousin.